Help using Adobe Acrobat to
fill out the forms
(back to Tax
(back to Group Forms)
Completing the Form
- If you want to
download the file directly to disk, right click on the link then select "Save Target/Link As.." when presented with
TO FILL OUT THE FORM:
- Select the hand tool from the Acrobat toolbar menu. You can use the hand
tool to move the page around so that you can view all the areas on it.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam
pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a
field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field.
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the field change and go to the previous field.
- Use your mouse to select an area of the form that is not inside a form
field before printing your form. If a form field is active (contains the
blinking bar) the contents will not print.
- If the fill-in form is displayed within your web browsers window be sure
to use the printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form
instead of your web browsers print function.